– Of Humans and Nature (solo exhibition). The Shop gallery, Sydney 2018.
– The Greenway Art prize exhibition 2018. Finalist painting prize. Sydney
– Nature (solo exhibition) @Abercrombie gallery, Sydney 2018.
– Interview published in Art Pharmacy magazine: click here.
– March 2018 – Inner West Open Studio Trail.
– The Watcher selected for For Art’s Sake exhibition. Design Centre, Enmore, Sydney 2017.
– May 2017 – Inner West Open Studio Trail.
– November 2016 – One of my paintings is a finalist at The Greenway Art Prize exhibition 2016.
– October/November 2016 – I am exhibiting some of my work at the Affordable Art Market in Camperdown:
– March 2016 – LOST 2016. I will be taking part in the 2016 Leichhardt Open Studio Trail.
– January 2016 – Annual group exhibition at The Shop Gallery.
– December 2015 – I will be doing a solo exhibition at The Shop Gallery, in Glebe Point Road. Here is a link to the catalogue
– November 2015 – I exhibited four paintings in the 2015 Balmain Art Fair.
– October 2015 – I participated in the 2015 Glebe Art Fair.
– April 2015 – I did a workshop for children at my studio today. I got the children to work with oil crayons and it was lots of fun. Here are some pictures.
– March 2015, I took part in the 2015 Leichhardt Open Studio Trail. I was very excited to open the doors of my studio to the general public and I had an excellent response and feedback.
– March 2015. My painting “The Dream” was selected to take part in the All Women Art Exhibition – Light Space and Time Online Art Gallery.
– January 2015. Have been awarded subsidized studio space by Leichhardt Council. Total length of residency will be 12 months.
– December 2014 to January 2015. Two of my paintings at the Brunswick Street Gallery, Fitzroy.
– Highly Commended Greenway Art Prize, 2014 for my work “Home”
– October 2014 – My work “Home” was finalist for the Greenway Art Prize 2014. Exhibition dates- 30th October to 10th of November at Art Est Gallery, Sydney.
– October 2014 -My piece “Ella and Autumn” won the 2014 ARTfest-Digital.